This data protection declaration intends to inform users about the type, scope, and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the controller.
The person responsible for personal data processing regarding the usage of the website https://www.myplace-hotel.com/ (referred to as “website” in the following) is:
Büchenbeurener Straße 11
Tel.: 06543 504820
The controller for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person, which alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The legal basis of data protection can be found in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
This data protection declaration also applies to the following social media sites:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myplace.lautzenhausen
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/myplace_lautzenhausen/
Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer
Hahn-Airport-Inn e.K.`s data protection officer may be contacted via
ffp digital consulting GmbH
55483 Hahn Airport
Germany, or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access Data / Server Log Files
The controller uses Host Europe GmbH, Hansestrasse 111, 51149 Köln as webspace provider, in order to collect data about every access to the website, so-called server log files, for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security, and optimization of the website.
Access Data includes:
• Name of the accessed website
• Date and time of the server request
• Browser type and browser version
• Used operating system
• IP Address
• Requesting provider
• Name of file retrieved and amount of data transferred
• Status notification of the retrieval
The provider reserves the right to subsequently check the log data in case of a justified suspicion of illegal use based on specific indications. This data is not merged with other data sources. Legal basis regarding processing is art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR, which allows the processing of data on the basis of the legitimate interest in optimizing website operation and ensuring the security of the website.
In order to tailor your online experience and to enable the usage of specific functions, we are using so-called cookies on some of our pages. Cookies are tiny files stored on your computer or device. Some of these cookies used are deleted, once the browser session is finished (session cookie). Other cookies used are stored on your computer or device to help us remember your browser (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
To manage your cookie settings, we use the “Clickskeks” cookie consent tool, provided by Papoo Software & Media GmbH, Auguststr. 4, 53229 Bonn, Germany. The consent tool stores the settings you have made for the services integrated on this website as well as log data, such as your IP address.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify processes by saving settings, e.g., by remembering information about multiple simultaneous page views within the same browser. If individual cookies we use also process personal data, the processing takes place in accordance with art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. a GDPR, if consent has been given or in accordance with art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interest tp provide optimal functionality.
Please note that you can set your browser to being informed when a cookie has been set; in this case you can decide individually whether you would like to accept or reject certain cookies, or if you would like to exclude them all.
Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. In the help menu of each browser it is explained how to change the cookie settings.
• The respective help menus can be found via:
• Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/microsoft-edge/konfigurieren-sie-die-datenschutzeinstellungen-ihren-bedürfnissen-entsprechend-8c923c9d-4ef2-849d-a399-4de716ecbbaf
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=en
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/12.0/mac/10.14
• Opera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
This website uses TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol next to the browser search line.
If you contact us, for example via the contact formular, personal data is collected. The only mandatory detail in our contact formular is your email address. Further personal details are optional and will be used to address you personally. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request, for contacting you, and for the associated technical administration. Legal basis for the processing of this data is the implementation of pre-contractual measures or the fulfillment of the contract in accordance with art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. b GDPR. It is necessary to provide your data, otherwise you will not be able to send us a message.
Your data will be deleted once your request has been processed. This is the case if the inquiry has been completed and if there are no legal data storage obligations. In case a contractual relationship is established, data storage refers to the legal requirements according to German Handelsgesetzbuch and Abgabenordnung.
WordPress Hotelier (CMS)
For the provision of central scripts, we use the content management system (CMS) WordPress Hotelier, which is hosted locally (statically) by our webspace provider. If the content provided by the above-mentioned services is loaded in your browser, so-called log files are transmitted to our webspace provider, which contain, among other things, your IP address, the time of retrieval, and the amount of data transmitted. A transfer of this data to third parties does not take place. The processing serves to ensure the proper presentation, function, and security of this website. Legal basis of processing is art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest).
We have concluded a processing contract with Host Europe GmbH in accordance with art. 28 GDPR, which obliges Host Europe GmbH to protect the data of our site visitors and to not pass it on to third parties.
To provide the website in different languages, we use the WPML service from OnTheGoSystems Ltd., 22/F 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. WPML enables automated translation of the website in over 40 languages. Here, a session cookie is stored in your browser; it contains the selected language and duration information about the storage. The cookie is deleted at the end of the session. The service is embedded locally (statically) on our website. A transfer of this data to third parties does not take place. Lawfulness of the processing is determined by our legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR to make the offer accessible to a large number of visitors in the corresponding national language.
This website uses the Polyfill.io service from Financial Times Ltd., 1 Friday Street Bracken House London, EC4M 9BT United Kingdom. Polyfill.io is used to properly display the website in the best possible quality, even in older browser versions. For this purpose, your browser downloads all necessary polyfill files from the webspace provider’s web server in order to optimally display the website in your browser. This includes transmission of data of the used browser, log data, such as your IP address, the time of the request, and the amount of data transferred, to the service provider. This transmission is necessary for the server to provide your browser with the necessary polyfill files. The processing takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest in an optimal presentation of our website in accordance with art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR. User data collected by Polyfill is sent to the Financial Times Ltd. in an anonymized form, which means that identification of a natural person is not possible. More information is available at:
This website uses Font Awesome from Fonticons Inc., 307 S Main St Ste 202 Bentonville, AR, 72712-9214 United States. Font Awesome is an icon and font library that provides the icons and fonts used on this website. The service is hosted locally by our webspace provider. This means that no data is transferred to third parties or to third countries. Font Awesome is used for the purpose of an equal and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest in coherence with art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
This website uses Google Fonts, a tool by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Fonts provides a variety of fonts. In order to display text and fonts, correctly, your browser loads the required fonts into your browser cache. For this purpose, the browser in use has to connect to the servers of the web font provider. Hence, log data, such as your IP address, your browser data, and the time of the request is processed. Processing takes place in accordance with art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your consent. It is up to you to decide whether you want to allow this processing. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deactivating the checkbox in the cookie consent tool. We concluded a processing contract with Google Fonts in accordance with art. 28 GDPR, which obliges Google Fonts to protect the data of our website visitors and not to pass them on to third parties. When using Google Fonts, personal data is transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA. For the transmission of data from the EU to the USA, Google relies on the so-called standard data protection clauses of the European Commission in accordance with art. 46 (2) lit. c GDPR, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European data protection level in the USA.
Further information is available at:
This website uses the Google Maps functions of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Google Maps enables us to integrate maps. This function is only active if you have given your consent to the use of Google Maps. In this context, your IP address, location data, and possibly other data classified by Google as technically necessary, will be transmitted to Google. The legitimacy of this processing is based on art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent). It is up to you to decide whether you want to allow this processing. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deactivating the checkbox in the cookie consent tool.
We concluded a processing contract with Google in accordance with art. 28 GDPR, which obliges Google to protect the data of our website visitors and not to pass them on to third parties. When using Google Maps, personal data is transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA. For the transmission of data from the EU to the USA, Google relies on the so-called standard data protection clauses of the European Commission in accordance with art. 46 (2) lit. c GDPR, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European data protection level in the USA.
Hahn Airport Inn e.K. is represented on the social media platform Facebook with a company page for marketing purposes. If you visit or interact with a profile on a social media platform, your personal data may be processed. Information linked to a social media profile is also personal data. This also applies to messages and statements made while using the profile, as well as to automatically collected information while visiting a social media profile.
Visiting a Social Media Site
When visiting the Facebook page of Hahn-Airport-Inn e.K. (“Meta Platform”), via which the company itself or individual products from the website are presented, certain information about you is processed. Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Dublin, D02x525, Ireland is responsible for this processing of personal data.
Further information on the processing of personal data by Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. can be obtained via:
Meta Platform Ireland Ltd. provides Hahn-Airport-Inn e.K. with statistics and insights for the Meta Platforms in an anonymous form. This data can be used to gain insights into the types of actions that people take on the site (so-called "site insights"). These page insights are created based on certain information about persons, who visited the site. This processing of personal data is carried out by Meta Platform Ireland Ltd and Hahn-Airport-Inn e.K. as jointly responsible. The processing serves the legitimate interest of evaluating the types of actions taken on our own pages and improving these pages based on these findings.
The legal basis for this processing is art. 6 (1) s. f GDPR. Hahn Airport Inn e.K. cannot assign the information obtained via the page insights to individual profiles of the meta platforms. An agreement on processing as a joint controller was reached with Meta Platform Ireland Ltd, in which the distribution of data protection obligations between Hahn-Airport-Inn e.K. and Facebook are determined. You can find details about the processing of personal data to create page insights at:
Regarding this data processing, you have the option to lay claim to your rights as a data subject (see "Your rights") against Facebook. Further information on this can be found in Facebook's data protection declaration at:
Please note that according to Meta Platform Ireland Ltd's data protection regulations, user data is also processed by Meta Platforms Inc., One Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA in the USA and/or other third countries.
For the transmission of data from the EU to the USA, Meta Platform Ireland Ltd relies on the so-called standard data protection clauses of the European Commission in accordance with art. 46 (2) s. lit. c GDPR, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European data protection level in the USA. For more information, visit:
Processing of Data Shared via Social Media Sites
Hahn Airport Inn e.K. also processes information that you provide via Hahn-Airport-Inn e.K.`s meta platforms. Information processed may be username, contact details, or a message. Hahn-Airport-Inn e.K. only processes this personal data to answer to or process your request. This processing is done out by Hahn-Airport-Inn e.K. as solely responsible for the purpose of contract initiation or contract implementation. The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. b GDPR.
In addition, this data may be used in an anonymous form for internal evaluation and marketing purposes. This processing takes place on the legal basis of art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR and help to develop Hahn-Airport-Inn e.K.`s sites.
Rights of the Data Subject
In accordance with GDPR you have comprehensive rights (information and intervention rights) towards the controller concerning the processing of your personal data. The rights of the data subject are as follows:
- Rights of access by the data subject (art. 15 GDPR): You have the right to obtain information from us as to whether or not personal data concerning yourself is being processed, and, if this is the case, access to personal data and the following information, such as the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period, the existence of the right to request from us rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject. Where personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to article 46 GDPR relating to the transfer;
- Right to rectification (art. 16 GDPR): You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data from us. You have the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
- Right to erasure (art. 17 GDPR): You have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data from us, if the requirements of art. 17 (1) GDPR apply. This does not apply to the extent that processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; for reasons of public interest; for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR): You have the right to obtain restriction of processing from us, as long as the accuracy of the personal data is contested; the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or you have objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of us override those of yourself;
- Notification obligation (art. 19 GDPR): We must communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried to each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. We are obliged to inform you about those recipients if you request this;
- Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR): You have the right to receive the personal data concerning yourself, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data has been provided;
• - Right to withdraw a consent (art. 7 (3) GDPR): You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to withdraw your consent, we will delete your data immediately, provided that further processing is not based on a legal basis regarding processing without consent;
• - Right to lodge a complaint (art. 77 GDPR): If you consider that the processing of personal data relating to yourself infringes this regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority without prejudice to any other administrative of judicial remedy, in particular the member state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
Withdrawal, Rectification, Erasure and Rights of Access
If we process your personal data as part of balancing of interests based on our overriding legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right , to object to this processing with effect for the future at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you make use of your right of objection in accordance with art. 21 GDPR, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, further processing remains reserved if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, fundamental rights, and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims.
If your personal data is processed by us based on art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR in conjunction with § 7 (3) UWG, in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising at any time. You can exercise the objection as described above. If you make use of your right of objection in accordance with art. 21 GDPR, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct advertising purposes.
Duration of Storage of Personal Data
We only store your personal data for as long as is necessary. The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and - if relevant - also based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g., commercial and tax retention periods).
While processing personal data – based on given consent – according to art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. a GDPR, data is stored until the data subject withdraws the consent.
If personal data is processed for the purpose of initiating or executing contractual relationships on the basis of art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. b GDPR, this will be deleted as soon as the initiation of the contractual relationship has failed or the contractual relationship that has come about has ended and no legitimate interest in storing the data consists on our part.
Such a legitimate interest exists, for example, to defend against or assert legal claims. In these cases, the deletion period is determined according to the relevant statutory limitation period.
If there are statutory retention periods for data, these will be processed for the duration of the relevant retention periods on the basis of art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. c GDPR. This data is routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right of objection under art. 21 (1) GDPR, unless we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. Irrespective of exercising the right to object (art. 21 (1) GDPR), the data will be deleted as soon as our legitimate interest in processing expires, or the purpose of the processing has been achieved.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of § 7 (3) UWG in conjunction with art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data will be processed until the data subject exercises his or her right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
Unless stated otherwise in this declaration on specific processing situations, personal data stored will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.